Online Sales Policy | Returns & Exchange
If there’s a particular dress you’re interested in, we would recommend calling or chatting with us to make sure your dress can arrive in time for your event. You can reach us by phone at +1.202.333.6333 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our dresses are sized according to each designer’s specifications; therefore, the size you normally wear may not be the size you would wear in a dress from our site. Before you choose your size, we recommend looking at the size chart for the dress you are interested in to make sure you are choosing the best size for your measurements. To make sure you are getting the best size, click on ‘What’s my size?’ link next to the size option of your dress of choice.
Use the tips below to help find the best size for you! Remember: when comparing your measurements to those listed on the site, make sure to check if the fabric is stretchy or not. If it is, it can stretch an inch or more.
- BUST: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- WAIST: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loose enough to fit comfortably.
- HIPS: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- LENGTH: For tops and dresses, measure from the top of your shoulder to the hem.
- SLEEVE: With your arm outstretched, measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve hem to determine where the sleeve length will fall on you.
- For strapless dresses, measure from the highest part of the neckline to the hem. For pants and skirts, measure from the top of the waist to the hem.
Measurements in inches